To Our Clients,
We recognize that you may have concerns or hesitations about traveling due to the latest news and information about COVID-19. On behalf of Limousine Services, I would like to share with you some of the steps we are taking to assist our clients and employees during these uncertain times.
Please know that the safety and well-being of our clients continue to be our top priority. From the very beginning of this situation, our chauffeurs and staff have increased its efforts to protect all those that travel in our vehicles. These efforts include:
- Additional cleaning procedures in all areas of the limos, sedans, buses, vans, and SUVs, including the frequency of these cleaning routines with an emphasis on all high-touch areas.
- Placing hand sanitizers, antibacterial wipes, and non-latex nitrile gloves in all vehicles.
- Educating our chauffeurs on steps they should be taking to keep themselves safe and healthy, including the expectation to stay home if they don’t feel well for any reason.
- Reducing the number of passengers in our vehicles to ensure social distancing.
What You Can Do
- Take care of yourself and keep others safe. If you are feeling ill, please stay home until feeling better.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water – and for 20 seconds. If you can’t wash your hands, use hand sanitizer.
- When sneezing or coughing, use tissues and promptly dispose of them or cover your mouth with your sleeve or elbow.
As the situation evolves, we will continue to follow recommended measures that may be provided by the California State Health Departments and local authorities and respond quickly based on their advice and recommendations. For more information about the coronavirus, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
In the meantime, we are pleased to help those in need of travel to get to their location safely, and in good health. Our chauffeurs can take you as far as northern California, Nevada, or Arizona. As well as take you anywhere local.
Limousine Services appreciates your support and indulgence as we continue to take the spread and severity of the COVID-19 virus very seriously.
Thank you for your support and loyalty.